Abundant Life Ministries
Abundant Life Ministries
About Abundant Life Ministries
Beginning with our very first worship service on November 13, 1985, Abundant Life Ministries has been a Christ-centered, family-oriented, Spirit-filled, Bible-believing, Bible-preaching Christian Church in Pueblo, Colorado. As an outreach center, it is our vision to minister to as many households in our city as we can, and to do our part in taking the gospel to the world.
It is human nature to be shaped by the environment in which we live. Our society, our family, our friends and the schools we attend - they all help to shape our values, personalities, and often, our actions. When we ask Christ into our hearts, that is the beginning of a new life. But learning how to live the Christian life takes time. So by surrounding yourself with fellow Christians, you will learn how to live a life that is pleasing to God and walk in right relationship with God and with others.
You will also learn how to hear the voice of the Lord and discern His plan for your life. God wants each of us to live a life full of the abundance that He has provided for us in Jesus Christ. We at Abundant Life Ministries would love to help you with these things. Feel free to get involved with us. Receive all that the Lord has for you, and make many new friends along the way!
In His Service,
Pastor Roger Lucero
Our Mission Purpose
OUR STATEMENT OF PURPOSE IS EIGHT-FOLD:
1. EVANGELISM WITHIN OUR CITY AND COUNTY.
We believe that soul-winning is the key to the expansion of the Kingdom of God on Earth.
2. EQUIPPING THE BODY OF CHRIST FOR WORKS OF SERVICE IN THE BODY OF CHRIST.
3. EXALTATION OF THE SAVIOR, JESUS CHRIST.
We believe that God created us to ultimately serve Him and to praise Him.
4. REVIVAL FOR THE BODY OF CHRIST WITHIN OUR CITY AND COUNTY.
Ephesians 2:1-10 / 1 Peter 3:18
5. RESTORATION IN THE BODY OF CHRIST / THROUGH FASTING, PRAYER, INTERCESSION, PREACHING AND TEACHING THE GOSPEL OF JESUS CHRIST, BIBLICAL COUNSEL, etc., WE SHALL BELIEVE GOD FOR HEALING AND RESTORATION - FOR PEOPLE AND FOR OUR CITY IN GENERAL.
6. PROCLAIMING HOPE AND SPEAKING LIFE TO OUR CITY AND COUNTY.
1 Peter 3:13-17
7. FELLOWSHIP WITH CONTINUAL ENCOURAGEMENT FOR ONE ANOTHER.
1 John 1:5-7
8. OBEDIENCE TO THE ENTIRE WORD OF GOD
1 Samuel 15:22
In other words, we are proclaiming and demonstrating the miraculous power of God for the pulling down of strongholds in our city - by means of:
Fasting, prayer, intercession, and spiritual warfare.
The preaching of the gospel.
The testimonies of victory.
Worshipping God in Spirit and in Truth through music ministry, exaltation and adoration unto the King of kings and Lord of lords.
Children's Ministry, Youth Ministry, Single's Ministry, Men's and Women's Ministry, etc.